A collaborative platform.
Turning individual insights into collective decisions.
Let people connect, challenge, inspire and motivate one another towards collective goals.
Involve others to contribute in the planning for change.
Help your team to help you for setting collective directions.
Apply collaborative online tactics within a managed process to turn aspirations into concrete and supported actions.
1. Break down complex matters into comprehensive components through diverging conversation techniques.
2. Tap into the knowledge of many more individuals without incurring costs from travel expense and meeting time.
3. Generate buy-in toward the implementation of collective decisions from all stakeholders.
4. Allow for more people to actively contribute to the decision making process, at any time, from any place and at their own pace.
5. Give people a platform to learn from each other and develop an understanding on how decisions were derived.
6. No administration, no hassle with meeting minutes or need to collect and add votes in a spreadsheet.
7. Foster a neutral and democratic setting that sollicits a participant's personal point of view and avoids the pressure of groupthink behavoir.
8. Reduce a meeting's overall time span by using online interaction techniques for the preparation and follow-up of group gatherings.
9. Increase the acceptance of a group's collective outcome by applying a thorough and independent decision making process.
A facilitated process for obtaining
collective answers on important questions.
What opportunities should we focus on?
What projects contribute the most to our objectives?
What risks do we have to consider and how do we mitigate these risks?
How can we become more effective?
What are our strengths and how to deploy these for the best?
Tap into the reservoirs of knowledge
and get everyone on the same page.
"Hotswot has contributed largely to the formalization of our strategic challenges.
The use of online collaborative techniques in combination with face-to-face meetings has allowed us to make a clear distinction between the root cause and its symptoms and to obtain a commonly accepted plan of approach."
Walter Vandersypen - Head of Sales - Oxfam Fairtrade Belgium
"I must say I'm impressed by what we've been able to get out of the platform. I felt that the method is very solid and different.
The process of challenging each other's input and peer-to-peer ratings has definitely raised new insights that we would have missed doing a swot as we used to do before."
Edwin Willems - Marketing Director - Agilos
"Hotswot allows us to exchange strategic discussions amongst colleagues from different locations without having to spend on travelling or long conference calls.
This has helped us to learn about the importance of certain external influences that affect our organisation."
Luc Van den Bosch - Operations manager Superabsorbert Polymers - BASF Antwerp